Tuesday 10 July 2018

Random Haul- Primark, New look, charity shops and more

Hey guys! Hope you are doing well! Over the past few weeks I've picked up a few different bits and pieces in different shops and I thought I would show you what I have got! It's a pretty random mix, a bit of everything really so I hope you enjoy!


Accessorize:
I find it really hard to find sunglasses that I actually like and I've been looking for the perfect pair of sunnies for a while! I finally found a pair that I really loved from Accessorize! These are pretty oversized and I love them! Plus for £10 they aren't too pricey either!


New look:
So many shops have had a lot of sales on recently and New look have such a good sale on! First of all, I picked up this soft yellow pull over. It's pretty lightweight so it's perfect for the summer evenings and I really like how it looks with shorts and jeans too. I am really obsessed with everything French at the moment so the french writing is a big love for me!
The second thing I picked up in the sale was this stripy teeshirt! It's just pretty plain but I like the French vibes! Plus it was only £3!



A week later I popped back into New Look and picked up a few extra things! I got another pair of sunnies for £5 which I really like and a new pair of shoes! These are flat black pointed toe shoes with a strap to stop my feet falling out! I got them mainly for my graduation to put on as the day goes on as they are smart but flat so should save my aching feet! But I think they'll look nice on holiday and just with a pair of jeans too in the summer. Unfortunately, they were not in the sale and were £16.




Books:
I picked up a couple of books too! Firstly How to be Parisian wherever you are which I have read already and really enjoyed! If you want a tongue in cheek easy read then I would recommend this! I also got Turtles all the way down which I am currently reading and when I finish this I'll get a blog post of it up!



Primark:
I picked up one thing from Primark! I was desperate to find a nice big floppy hat and I can't find any that I like! This was the best one I could find and it was only £5 but I am still keeping my eye open to see if I can find something else.



Charity shop:
I honestly don't really shop that often in charity shops but we were in one the other day and I saw these two goodies! It made me really want to start shopping in them more! Firstly I picked up this super cute shirt! Excuse the bad photo of it but it's really light and pretty and I honestly can't get enough. It was only £4 too and it's from Miss Selfridge originally.
 The second thing I picked up I am head of heels with. It's a lovely red trench coat/mac thing! It's such a gorgeous length on me (normally trench coats are normally way too long for my tiny 4ft11 frame) and it was only £8 too! I am obsessed with it I love the way it flares out a little at the end too. It was from F&F originally. It's pretty lightweight so I think it will be nice for the autumn.




Superdrug:
I picked up the new Soph x Revolution eyeshadow palette! I only picked this up today so I am yet to give it a go but I am sure I will share my thoughts over on my insta or twitter!


CEX:
Me and my sister have recently been loving playing with our old DS! So I went in and got some new games for extremely cheap! I picked up 4 imagine games and a band game for our Wii.

So that is everything I have picked up in my little mixed haul! I hope you enjoyed this post.
Lots of love,
Eleanor x




No comments:

Post a Comment