Tuesday 8 January 2019

Best of Beauty 2018

Hey guys! Today I wanted to go through the makeup products I discovered last year that I loved! Some are new to last year and some were just discoveries for me. I hope you enjoy.



Eyeshadow palettes:
in 2018, I discovered loads of new eyeshadow palettes that I fell in love with, and to be honest most of them are by revolution! I loved the Soph extra spice as well as Tammi's and Carmi's palettes and I've used them the most this year! I also loved my Obsession palette that I customised and wore that I lot this year too



Brow products: 
In September I received the Bang Beauty eyebrow pomade in my glossy box and fell in love with it! I really love the formula of this product and thought it definitely deserved a mention!
I also discovered the soap and glory archery brow fibre gel! I love this little product and it makes my brows look so much fuller than they are!

Mascara:
My favourite mascara that I tried in 2018 was the Loreal Unlimited mascara! I love this mascara, it's really lengthening and volumising.

Concealer:
The best concealer I tried last year was the Revolution fast base concealer! I really like this concealer and I think it's so good considering how cheap it is!

Blush, bronzer and highlight:
I discovered a few new blushes last year! Firstly the Nyx away we glow liquid illuminiser in rose quartz I love as a shimmery liquid blush! Its so gorgeous and it quickly became my favourite blush!
For a more every day look, I really love the essence matt touch blush in berry me up! I bought this because I forgot to bring a blush for graduation and it's such a perfect everyday blush shade.

I also fell in love with the revolution Soph highlighter palette! The shades are so gorgeous and not chunky at all but give an amazing glow! I also really liked the revolution Imogenation highlight to the moon palette which I love both the bronzers/ contour shades and the highlighters too!
Finally, I also loved the Nyx bright idea illuminating stick in sandy glow for a glowing bronze.





Lip products:
There weren't as many lip products that I discovered and fell absolutely in love with compared to last year but I did discover some that I really liked and that stood out for me!
Firstly my fave has to be the Karl Lagerfeld and model co lip pencil in Rosewood. I can't even explain my love for this lip pencil it's so creamy and such a gorgeous colour that looks amazing on it's own or with some gloss on top.
Leading on to my next product, the Nyx cosmic metals lip cream in crystalized metal, a metallic lip cream which looks really nice on top of that lip pencil. I wore those two products a lot last year for meals or going out!
I also really loved the Rimmel stay matte liquid lipstick in heartbeat such a flattering bright pink and I honestly love it for when I'm feeling a bit bolder
Finally, I also fell in love with the Huda beauty liquid lipstick formula, so light it's insane! I have mine in girlfriend which is a very easy everyday nude colour, nothing too fancy and the smells a bit overpowering but it's the formula that really sold me!

I hope you enjoyed this post! What were your fave makeup items last year?
Lots of love,
Eleanor

No comments:

Post a Comment