Friday 13 July 2018

Carmi kiss of fire palette review

Hey guys! I hope you are doing well! Today I wanted to do a review of the Carmi eyeshadow palette. Carmi is a youtube and works for the revolution social team and recently brought out an eyeshadow palette with them. I don't know if I have been missing them, but I haven't seen any blog posts with anyone talking about this palette so I thought I would do a review! Soph and Tammi have also brought out palettes with revolution so I think I'll do reviews of them too over the next month or two.



So the palette actually has two highlighters and 10 eyeshadows but for me the gold highlighter is too dark so I use it as an eyeshadow. First of all, I really like the packaging on this palette. I really like the black and gold. I am not too big a fan of the light highlighter if I am being honest, it's called flash me and has a green shift to it that I'm personally not crazy about! But it could be good for a night out.

Now the rest of the shades I absolutely love! It's really different from the rest of my eyeshadow palettes and has some gorgeous shades that I don't have in any other palettes. It's full of really bright colours, and the only downside of that is you may need to dip into other palettes if you want some neutral shades in your look too.

I like that this palette has a day and a night side, with the yellow red and orange being the more day colours, with the two shimmery pinks in the middle and then the other colours, including a fuchsia and a turquoise to spice things up a little bit. All the shades are really pigmented and blend really easily too.

This palette might not be for everyone because there aren't any neutral tones in really, and the colours are pretty bright! But I personally really love it and even convinced my sister to buy it and she wears the two pink shades every day.

Overall I really love this eyeshadow palette and would really recommend it! I think the colours are amazing and the quality is really good too!

Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment