Wednesday 8 October 2014

Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives| for you who are feeling down





Hey guys! Today's little thought is on experiences and how our experiences change us for the better. So little story time with Eleanor as this few weeks I have been making a few changes to my own mindset and happiness levels because I've been in a bit of slump and I wanted to really cheer myself up because I was worried it was starting to reflect in how I was acting around people. So I've kinda been thinking about this a lot and thinking about how we come back from bad things in our lives.

 Try and think about when something has gone bad in your life and how it made you come back stronger and fighting again. I think bad experiences either effect us like this or the opposite happens and we just cry in a corner for a while until the pain numbs but either way, we have still got an experience from this and we've changed. Sometimes these changes are for the better and they do make us stronger and it's these changes I want to focus on now because being positive and thinking about what we've done well is a really good base then to work on our other situations were the outcome may not have been so positive.



I time lately where I have come back positively is that you may not know but I have a lot of problems with my stomach that I don't really feel comfortable talking about yet but it's something that I'll do a blog post on sometime near Christmas maybe. Anyway lately it's been getting me very down and very anxious so I've developed from this image as now I'm trying super hard to work on this and refuse to let it get me down.  Another is that I didn't get the grades I wanted this year, so I'm going to try really hard this year to get into the University I want to next year, so I've changed something that was very negative, to something positive to work on.

Negative situations all effect us but it's about looking back and seeing how they've changed us for the better. So if you're going through a tough time now, remember that you are strong and that this situation is going to make you stronger as a person. Each little negative makes you a little bit stronger, a little bit wiser and a little bit better.


What situations have you come out better from? Comment and tell me focus on positives!

Love you lots
Eleanor x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post :) Really picked me up!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really loved this!! Especially that last sentence, think i'm going to remember that :) xx

    http://chlobo2503.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you liked it! I hope it helps in some way!:)xx

    ReplyDelete