Friday 10 August 2018

A little Catch up post

Hey guys! Long time no see huh! It's been so long since I have blogged, well over a month which I am definitely not proud of! In fairness to me, since I posted my last post I have been so so busy! Today I am going to try my best to have a bit of a blogging day and write a few blog posts today to try and get up over the next couple of weeks (between binge-watching season 6 of OITNB of course).

So! First of all, I really wanted to start with a catch-up post, a lot has happened since I did my last catch up post all the way back in January! First of all, the main thing is I finished my third year of university with a first class degree! I am so stoked and proud of myself not going to lie. If you remember my last catch up post I was talking about how I was applying for masters and I went for my interview for the clinical psychology masters BUT I didn't actually get in. They only took on 10 people and there were 100 people who applied. They said my interview went well and a was put on their reserve list and I moved on and got a place in the mental health and wellbeing masters instead. However, while I was on holiday I received a phone call to let me know that due to them getting more places and people dropping out I got a place on the clinical masters so I am so pleased about that too! It feels surreal that I am going to be on the masters that I really wanted after basically forgetting and assuming I'd never get onto it!

So after I pressed send on my last blog post over a month ago, I have been non-stop busy. I went down to Nottingham to have my graduation which was amazing! I had a really lovely day actually and I'll insert some pics here (just incase you weren't already bored of seeing my graduation pics everywhere). It kind of feels like a celebration of everything you've achieved so if you didn't know whether to go or not to yours I would really recommend going!






After grad I stayed in Nottingham for a while since we still had our tenancy going on our house and cleaned the house! We also had our grad ball too! That was a really good night and it was such a nice way to end third year!






Then I rushed back down to Leeds to go to my boyfriend's graduation. That was a lovely day too!



After that, I only had one day to get packed and sorted out for my holiday! I am going to do a full post on this and talk about what we got up to but we stayed there for 10 days and it was so lovely!


So that is my catch up post! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Lots of love,
Eleanor x




No comments:

Post a Comment