Thursday 21 December 2017

The Christmas Tag

Hey guys! I can't believe we're so close to Christmas now I feel as though we still must have a few weeks left, not a few days! I have been tagged by the lovely Anna from Actually Anna  and by Bella from Life With Bella  to do this Tag! I feel like I haven't done a tag for a while so I thought I would do it to make me get into the festive spirit!




Tag Rules:
What to do:
- Mention and link back to the person who tagged you
- Nominate as many bloggers as you like
-You can change the questions if you like to suit your audience


Questions:
What is the traditional Christmas dinner like for you in your house?
My dad makes a traditional Turkey dinner with all the trimmings! I am dreaming of it already!

Have you ever bought a present for someone and kept it for yourself?
No! I've actually never done this, I'm so tight with my money I wouldn't want to have to buy something else!

Favourite Christmas song?
I love like most Christmas songs I never get sick of them. I like jingle bell rock, last Christmas, rocking robin and more!

Favourite part of Christmas? 
I love all of it, the food, the quality time with family, the presents, the relaxing atmosphere!

Would you prefer Christmas in the summer or winter?
Definitely the winter, I think it would feel really strange having it in the summer, it wouldn't be the same!

Christmas or New Years?
Christmas! I do love new years, but it comes with a bit of sadness too, but I love all things about Christmas!

Do you like Christmas Jumpers?
Yes I love them I really want another one actually.

Do you still get excited for Christmas day?
Definitely, although probably not as much as I did when I was younger.

Favourite Christmas film?
Mine is definitely Love Actually! I love it so much!

Did you/did you believe in Santa?
I must have done when I was a child but I don't remember

Do you enjoy wrapping presents?
Nope! I am the worst wrapper you will ever come across! My family can tell which presents I've wrapped because they are the worst ones.

Favourite colour of Christmas tree? 
Green! I do think the white ones are quite pretty though but I wouldn't want anything other than green in my living room.

I nominate:
Charlene - https://charlenemcelhinney.co.uk/ 
Meghan - https://notquitealicereads.wordpress.com/
Emily - http://www.drainedbeauty.co.uk/
Lizzie- https://lizzieflorence.com/


The next time I will be blogging is sometime next week with my what I got for Christmas post! So I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and eat lots of lovely food and relax!
Lots of love,
Eleanor x








No comments:

Post a Comment