Wednesday 27 December 2017

What I got for Christmas 2017

Hey guys! I hope you are doing well and had a lovely festive period! I know I did, I am not looking forward to going back to reality now! I thought I would share with you what I got for Christmas! This is not to brag or anything like that, but I just wanted to share some of the lovely things I received for xmas this year!




So firstly, my main present this year was a new laptop! I'm actually writing my first ever blog post on it! It's a HP laptop, and I am so far really liking it! I had my previous laptop for about four years and although it was going fairly strong, it was slowing down a bit and I thought it was time for a change! I also got a blue mouse too which I love, I didn't have a mouse for my last laptop!


Then I was kind enough to receive some more little bits and bobs from my family that I thought I would show you!
I got this lovely diary and planner which will be so useful for planning blog posts1 I really like its big size to keep on my desk and it has a large section for monthly tasks. I also received this Italian food hamper bag! With pasta, a cake, biscuits and snacks and some tomato sauce and some truffle oil! It will be useful for next term at uni!
I also received some Lint chocolates, gourmet lollipops, and one of my fave presents, a new soap bag! I really like this soap bag because it fits in my toiletries and my makeup too! Perfect for weekends away.

Another present that I loved, was a new Pandora charm! This has infinity rings on it which I love as it matches another bracelet I have! Me, my mum and my sister all have this charm now so it's really special! You can see it up close in the previous picture! I also got this funny the student book and some cool tights.

Finally, from Santa I received the Beano 2017 annual which I always get! Some more chocolate and a Nivia lip balm set!

I was also lucky to receive some presents from my Sister. She got me this lovely Beauty and the Beast bag, with some Harry Potter footlets and a choker!
And from my aunt I got some bright coloured Nail polishes!



I was also very lucky to receive some presents from my boyfriend and his family!
From him, I got this lovely new perfume! Ellie Saab Girl of Now, I love it! And another lovely new pandora charm, this open works on which is gorgeous. He also got my the Sims 4 which is unpictured and city living, to go with my new computer!
From his sister, I received two new books which I am really excited to read! I'm sure I will be doing blog posts on them when I read them! From his parents, I got some lovely things. some sweets, a notebook and a mug! I also got some Pyjamas but unfortunately, they were too big so I am going to return them and get some others!
And from his Grandparents, I got a lovely snuggly pink dressing gown with racoons on it! I couldn't get a good picture of it so you will just have to take my word for it!

And last but certainly not least, my parents were very kind to get me and my boyfriend Luke tickets to go to the Harry Potter studios! Which I am very excited about!

And that's all the lovely things I was lucky enough to receive this Christmas!
I don't think I am going to get another post up before the new year, so I hope you have a nice few days in "Christmas limbo" before the New Year and have a lovely time welcoming in the new year! I will be back next week with a post all about the books I read in 2017 and my favourite 2017 beauty products.
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment