Tuesday 10 October 2017

Top 5 Under £5

Hey guys! I am feeling a little bit swamped right now with uni work and I thought about maybe not posting this week, I really did not feel like doing the post I had scheduled in for this week. But then when I decided to change the topic to something I actually felt like writing I felt instantly better. I think for a while my posts might be quite random as I just pick whatever the hell I feel like writing about on the day! I really don't want to lose interest in blogging now that I'm back in my third year!

Anyway, that aside, I wanted to show you my fave 5 products under £5. I love a good bargain and to be honest the majority of my makeup is quite cheap or drugstore! I love it when I find really good makeup for cheap and since most of my makeup is super affordable it was actually pretty hard to narrow it down to a top 5!



1) My first favourite is the essence luminous matt bronzing powder in the shade sunshine. I love this bronzer so much! It does a really lovely job and is not orangy or glittery in the slightest which you can often get with cheap bronzers. If you are quite pale like me I would really recommend it! This costs £3.

2) My cheapest item in this list are the MUA £1 lipsticks! I have raved about them quite a lot on here and on my Instagram, but I love them! I have three shades which are all quite summery but they are really creamy and last for a considerable amount of time on my lips!

3) Another Lip product and another MUA product are the MUA velvet lip lacquers. Again, I have three shades of this and I really like them. Reviews are quite mixed because they are a little drying, but I personally think they last for a really long time on the lips! These are only £3 each which is such a bargain.

4) The most expensive item on my list is the Makeup revolution brow pomade. So I kinda cheated here because it's technically £6, but the Freedom brow pomade ( a sister brand of Revolution) is £5 and that is supposedly exactly the same, so if you want to save yourself a quid go for that one! But I have the revolution one but just pretend its the Freedom one for this post! This is quite a recent find for me and I am obsessed with it at the moment. It is the only thing I want to use on my brows and it's an amazing dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade.

5) Last but by no means least is the Collection Eyes Uncovered eyeshadow pallet in Nude Rose. Such a gorgeous selection of eyeshadows that are such a steal for £3.99. They are super pigmented and easy to blend and I think you can create many good looks from it! It's really light and easy to travel with too.

I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did let me know and I will do a top 10  for under £10 too!
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment