Monday 2 October 2017

October Goals

Hey guys! I hope you are doing well! Today is my first day back properly at university which feels a bit surreal, I am definitely not feeling prepared for all the third year work I'm going to be doing! I have never done one of these posts before but I really wanted to do my goals for October since it's quite a big month for me! And who knows maybe I'll do some more of these throughout next year!



1) My first goal is to get ahead on uni work. I know it's only my first day back but it's such an important year this year and I do not want to fall behind! I already feel like everyone has their dissertation sorted out and I'm far behind so I definitely want to start knuckling down soon and getting to work!

2) Enjoy my last year of uni. It is really important for me to get working but this month I also want to keep in mind that it's my last year of university and to remember that and remember to enjoy myself too!

3) My third goal is to try and push ahead with my volunteering! I really want to get into my volunteering more and to try really hard with that!

4) My fourth goal is to blog once a week. I know that now I'm back at uni it's going to be really hard to keep up blogging so much but I really would like to try and blog once a week still, even if it's just a small post or a tag, I definitely don't want to stop!

5) My fifth goal is a bit strange but I really want to start taking more time to get myself together in a morning and take more pride in what I am wearing! I love Autumn fashion so much and I would really like to start putting myself together a bit more in the morning!

6) Drink lots of pumpkin spice lattes! This is a silly little goal but PSL aren't around forever and I need to make the most of them while they are here!

That is all my goals for October! I actually have a wedding coming up this month and I am really excited to be able to go out for Halloween too and get dressed up!
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment