Tuesday 17 October 2017

ASOS Autumn/ Winter wishlist

Hey guys! I hope you are doing well! Today I am showing you my ASOS wish list! I really love these posts as I find them really useful and I hope you guys do too! So without further ado...

Firstly, these chunky over the knee style boots. I love over the knee boots they are back again in fashion for autumn and winter this year! These are actually in the sale right now for £36!


Another pair of shoes in the sale I love are these black ankle boots. Ankle boots are my absolute favourite and i think they go with every outfit! These are down to £28.
Another thing I am loving is this gorgeous jacket! I think it's perfect for winter as it looks so cosy! It is £55.

I am obsessed with ribbed top at the moment and this plain white high neck ribbed top really caught my eye! I think it would look so nice with a pair of jeans or tucked into a skirt! it's £17

A jumper that I am loving is this chunky red knit. Red is everywhere at the moment, it is really in style and I love jumpers in the winter time! I think this would be a really good way to wear red! It is £40
I am really loving skirts at the moment and one that caught my eye in ASOS is this embroidered denim skirt! It's £24.99 and i think the white ribbed top would look really cute tucked into it!

A top that I really like is this  black cropped top with some nice lace detailing! I think it looks really comfy and casual for autumn!
A bag I really love is this nude little bag! I think it's so cute and would go with any outfit! it is £39

And that is everything for my wishlist! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Lots of love,
Eleanor x



No comments:

Post a Comment