Tuesday 31 October 2017

My October 2017 faves

Hey guys I Hope you are doing well and Happy Halloween! Today I am going to tell you about the things I have been loving in October, there has been quite a lot this month that I have really been loving so I hope you enjoy!



Skincare:
Two things I have been loving skincare wise are the Superdrugs Naturally radiant hot cloth cleanser and eye cream. I did a full review on them last week but I have really been enjoying using them this month!

A shower gel I have been loving this month is the Ted baker shower gel. It smells really perfumed and sweet and I just adore the scent of it, I wish the smell would stay around a bit more, I find it disappears quite quickly! But I still really like it.

I have been loving the Garnier summer body moisturising lotion this month! I know I talked about this in my June favourites but I have sort of rediscovered it this month and I honestly adore it even more! It keeps me looking so tanned even in these winter months!



Beauty:
The first beauty item I have been loving is the Soph Does Nails X makeup revolution eyeshadow pallet. I love this so much it's all I have been wanting to wear on my eyes all month! Such amazing Autumn colours. If you don't have your hands on it already I would definitely recommend!

The second beauty item I have been loving is the Maybelline colour sensational lipstick in Coffee craze. Its a sheer brown colour and I think it's so perfect for Autumn!



Fashion:
An item of clothing I have been loving this month is my olive green jeans from New look. I bought these a few weeks ago you may have seen in my last haul and I have just been loving them! I think they are really different for me and they go with everything!

Another thing you may have seen in my haul is my green shirt from Primark. I love to wear this as a shirt dress and I have nothing else like it in my wardrobe, definitely a favourite this month!



TV:
I have been loving so much on TV this month! I feel like TV is really good around this time of year, I have been loving Bake Off, Stranger Things, Riverdale, X Factor, American Horror story, Strictly and of course the Apprentice.

Random:
Two random things I have been loving this month are Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Gingerbread green tea. They are two super autumny drinks and they have made me feel so comfy to drink! I love them.
Another super random thing this month I have been loving is ASMR. I have recently really got into it and it's my fave thing to listen to before I go to bed!



That is it for the things I have been loving this month!
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment