Tuesday 24 October 2017

Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser Dupe?

Hey guys! I hope you are doing well! So today I am doing a review of a few items from Superdrug's own Naturally Radiant collection, the hot cloth cleanser and the brightening eye cream.



Both of these products cost £5.99 and at the moment you can get buy one get one free from the range. I initially went in to try out the hot cloth cleanser, to see if it is as good as Liz Earle's hot cloth cleanser which I adore. Unfortunately as a student, forking out £15 for one face product is a bit of an ordeal so I was really excited about trying this product. As someone who has never used an eye cream before, I thought I would give the eye cream a go too to see if I liked it.

The Hot Cloth Cleanser:
You can buy this product with or without a muslin cloth and it is the same price so I picked up one with the cloth to see what it was like too. Firstly, the cloth honestly is not as good as Liz Earle's cloths, it is a lot more scratchy and rough on the face. But what can you expect when you are getting it for free? You actually get 150ml of product for £5.99 as opposed to 100ml for £15 like with Liz Earle so it is really good value for money. The product itself is really creamy and lovely and I personally think it removes my tough Double Wear foundation just as well as my Liz Earle one did. The only thing I am not too keen on is the smell, it's quite a 'masculine' smell, it reminds me of aftershave and I think I prefer the Liz Earle smell, to be honest. Overall I think I have found a winner and so far it has not broken me out or anything and I think I will definitely repurchase, a very good dupe for Liz Earle's hot cloth cleanser!

Eye cream:
This eye cream feels really refreshing and moisturizing for under my eyes. I think that it does initially brighten under the eyes but in terms of long-term effects, I am not so sure. I really do like this product, however, I'm not sure if I would repurchase this really because I am not sure it's doing anything massively to help my under eye circles and I would really like to try some more eye creams!

I hope you enjoyed this post!
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment