Tuesday 7 November 2017

A little catch up...

Hey guys! I hope you are doing well! For today's blog post I felt like doing a chatty catch up style post and tell you about some of the things that have been happening in my life recently. I have a few crappy things to talk about that I sort of want to get off my chest but I also have some nicer stuff too!



First of all, I want to talk about the crappy stuff that I've been going through. Life has been a bit shitty throughout October actually and it's been quite a difficult time for various reasons. Unfortunately, we had to put my cat down last week and it hit me pretty hard. He was pretty old and he was not eating anymore and the vet just couldn't do anything. Honestly really horrible i mean it's never easy to lose a pet because they're like a part of your family and it's been awful because I have been at uni while it's been happening so I feel like I sort of missed out on saying goodbye. We lost my other cat in March and it's been quite hard to say goodbye to them both.
Also, I have received some pretty bad news that a family member of mine has cancer and another person who is dear to me has also been diagnosed with cancer which is always pretty hard to hear.

I started third year recently and I already feel behind! It's really hard to focus on work at uni when all you can think about is what's happening at home and third year is extremely stressful. I'm still not 100% sure what i even want to do with my life really and I am feeling so much pressure to pick something to do. I just don't know whether to do a masters or get some experience or what so I am definitely feeling under a lot of stress right now.

However, I am enjoying my third year actually. Despite all the stress I am enjoying my modules and I really like my dissertation and just generally enjoying being with my housemates for our last year together. I am thinking about maybe doing a whole blog post talking about my modules and my dissertation but I am not sure if you guys would really be interested!
I also have a reading week next week and I am looking forward to spending a few days at home and hopefully relaxing a little bit. 

There have been some nice moments recently too. I went to a wedding and we went out for Halloween which was so much fun! I will put a picture in of my Halloween outfit, I was Avril Lavigne! Our theme was pop stars and it was a pretty fun night!
So yeah guys I hope you enjoyed this I feel like it's nice sometimes to talk about the things that are on my mind and that I have been up to and stuff.
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment