Thursday 29 November 2018

Paperless Post review

Hey guys! Hope you are doing well!
I was recently contacted by Paperless post (https://www.paperlesspost.com/), an online card sending service if I would have a go on their site so of course I said yes because I was intrigued about it!

Paperless post is an online service whereby you can send adorable internet cards to your friends; They have a range of cards for all occasions and have professional looking invites too. They are the most gorgeous cards ever! They're so pretty and have designers including Kate Spade New York, Oscar de la Renta, Jonathan Adler and Rifle Paper co.



I have been sending some cards to all of my loved ones and they have honestly been so impressed with them too. I don't have any big occasions coming up but there is a super cute section called "just because" with some really pretty cards that can be sent at any time with an adorable message! And my mum especially has been loving me sending her cute cards.




I really like this because you're 100% helping towards sustainability with less paper and honestly, quality is not missed at all, in fact, I think the cards are nicer than any you see in shops! You also have full control over the card including the background design, fonts, messages and even the stamps too which is pretty cool. There is also space to put in your own photos too!

The website itself is really aesthetically pleasing and easy to get around too, and the cards send so fast so there's no waiting around or anything, they're sent and received really easily and you can send a beautiful card in a matter of seconds.




I honestly think this website would be really useful for a lot of people, especially for people wanting to make a little environmental change and for people who have accessibility problems who maybe find it difficult to actually buy a card and send it! As well if you're the type of person who forgets birthdays and anniversaries this would come in useful as you can send it on the day!

Overall I really like this website and I think it's a really cool way to send round invitations, birthday cards or just cute little just because cards to cheer someone up quickly!

Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment