Tuesday 21 November 2017

A mini primark haul

Hey guys! I hope you are doing well! I wanted to share a few things with you that I have picked up from Primark recently! There is not a lot but I really like what I have got.

Firstly, you may have seen on my Instagram, is a new hat and scarf. In the winter I basically live in hats and scarves and I wanted some new ones for a bit of variation! I love the mustard yellow of the hat and the scarf is a really pretty colour too!


The second thing I picked up was a new coat! This was only £30 and it's such good quality! I really love it and I've been reaching for it every day over my other coats!

Another thing I got was this burgundy pinafore! I love these and burgundy corduroy is just so autumnal! 

The final thing I picked up was this pink jumper. These jumpers are really in at the moment, they're so soft and warm and the pink was my favourite!
I hope you enjoyed this really small Primark Haul!
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment