Wednesday 22 November 2017

Blogmas ideas

Hey, my lovelies! I am back again with another post even though I just posted yesterday (who am I?) But I wanted to get this post up pretty sharpish to help you guys! I am pretty sure I am not going to be able to do blogmas this year, however, I thought I would share some ideas with you of 31 ideas for blogmas if you want to blog every single day in December! I hope that these are useful for you! There is a mix of beauty/ lifestyle/ fashion/ personal posts so hopefully, there will be some ideas for everyone!




1) A winter/ Christmas Tag
2) Christmas Baking
3) What's on your Christmas list?
4) Something festive you have been up to!
5) Winter essentials
6) Christmas stocking filler ideas
7) Christmas makeup/ outfit
8) Your Christmas traditions
9) Your fave Christmas films and/or books
10) Whats on your Christmas tree?
11) Winter skincare ideas
12) What is the best Christmas you have ever had?
13) Your holiday playlist
14) How to make your favourite Christmas drink
15) Your festive period goals
16) What Christmas means to you
17) Christmas arts and crafts
18) Whats on your Christmas Pinterest board?
19) Your fave Christmas lipsticks
20) Your winter coat collection
21) Whats on the menu for you this Christmas?
22) Best Christmas ways to spread holiday cheer
23) Your ideal Christmas
24) How do you prepare for Christmas?
25) What did you get for Christmas?
26) Boxing day sales haul
27) How do you cope with Christmas blues?
28) What have you been thankful for this Christmas?
29) What did you do on Christmas day this year?
30) Your plans for NYE
31) New years resolutions/ goals

I hope this post has been helpful for some of you coming up with Blogmass ideas!
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment