Tuesday 25 April 2017

Freedom Pro Blush palette bronze and baked palette review

Hey guys! Sorry this weeks post is a bit late but I'm super busy at the moment with exams and coursework and stuff. Today I am doing a review of this Freedom palette pro blush palette in bronzed and baked! If you follow me on Instagram then you will have seen that I bought this post not so long ago and I have been loving it ever since. This pallet comes with a range of super pigmented colours and it's only £6.



Here I have swatched the three colours on the left side.



These three colours I love so much. The first is such an amazing highlighter it's so pigmented and gorgeous. The other two I love for blush, they're such pretty colours and my favourite shades for blushes.

There are two big colours in the middle, a bronzer and a contour colour.



The shimmery bronzy colour I personally don't really use, I prefer a matte bronzer and I just don't really enjoy using this colour on my fave. However, I love the darker matte contour colour it's so amazing and a really good shade for me.

The three colours on the right I don't use so much.



The first colour I do like for a subtle highlight. It's matte and not blinding and I think it's nice for an everyday highlight! The pink colour is too dark for me to use as a highlight but I do love it for an eyeshadow. The last browny- gold colour I haven't really found a use for, again it's nice for an eyeshadow!

Overall I really do like this palette, it has a wide range of colours that would suit a lot of different skin tones. I think that the palette itself is really nice and has a wide mirror that is so useful. I definitely think this is the best palette to travel with as it could be used for blush, bronzer, contour, highlight and eyeshadow in one. This is the only thing I have ever tried by Freedom but I want to definitely try more now.
What do you think of this?
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment