Monday 28 December 2015

What I got for christmas

Hey guys! I thought I'd show you the presents I got for Christmas this year! I feel incredibly lucky for everything I have gotten and this is no means to brag about my presents, I just love looking at what other people got and thought I'd share mine!

A light up letter "E", bath and body vanilla scented body lotion, shower cream, bath salts and body spray and hot chocolate with marshmallows.


Rekorderlig cider and glass, a shawl blanket, a chocolate hamper




Pjays in a bag, a sheep onsie dress 



Speakers, hotel chocolate selection bag, a cadburys selection box


Soap, Beano Anual, Mockingjay part2 calander


Marshmellows, socks in a bag, bikini trimmer


Baybliss hairdryer, Debenhams gift voucher


(excuse my feet!) Jackwills makeup brushes and bag, and a trio of Jackwills sprays


Trio of hand creams, a room diffuser, after eights 


Fluffy socks, headphones, Christina Aguilera perfume


A tube of sweets, fluffy socks, WH Smiths gift card, Daisy Dream perfume by Marc Jacobs 

I also got some money and a hairbrush and an adult colouring book which I forgot to picture!
Hope you enjoyed this!
Lots of love,
Eleanor x


No comments:

Post a Comment