Friday 26 June 2015

Smoothies





Hey guys! Recently I have become rather obsessed with smoothies and discovering new smoothies and new flavours to make! So I thought I'd share with you my top few really easy quick smoothies that I have been loving to make as a quick snack or as part of breakfast! (ps I gave them fancy names because I got bored)


#1) Banana split
You will need: 1 Banana, 1tbsp of peanut butter and 200 ml of coconut milk. Now blend!

#2) Blueberry burst
You will need: 1 peach, half a punnet of blueberries and three or four pbsp of a low fat yoghurt of your choice!

#3) Up the Apples and Pears
You will need: 1 apple, 1 pear and 100 ml of almond milk!

#4) Strawberry delight 
Strawberries and 200 ml of almond milk!

Do you have any suggestions?
Lots of Love
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment