Tuesday 23 June 2015

Live life to its fullest!




Hey guys! Wow it feels so good to be back doing my little thought posts again, it's been absolutely ages since I have sat down and written one of the posts that I originally set off doing, inspiring and helping people! So as you know I have recently finished my A levels and I honestly feel so relieved. I think that being cooped up so long in my little study with my textbooks and laptop, it feels so nice to be doing whatever I like (which mainly involves watching prison break and seeing my boyfriend.) This next few months are quite a big deal for me, they are the last few months at home before I leave for university and I really want to live life to the fullest within these last few months and just do whatever I want to do. Day trips, days in binge watching, being with my family and my friends and just making sure that I am doing whatever makes me happy and going as many new places as possible.

For this reason as you know I set up another blog at www.littlesummeradventures.blogspot.co.uk to document this summer for this reason!

I think that life is meant to be spent having fun and loving it. Doing what makes you personally happy, surrounding yourself with positive people. Be spontaneous, if one day you wake up and you want to take a day trip somewhere you've not been just do it! You'll feel a lot better for it!

I also love that feeling of exhilaration you get just from saying "yes" to something, Like that feeling in your stomach from agreeing to something you originally didn't think you could do is one of my all time favourite feelings. I personally get kicks from being around lots of people, so I love meeting new people and being in big groups and doing things together. I also love having my quiet days too and just sitting around with a bag of crisps chilling out and I think to enjoy life its so much fun to have a mix of these!

As a lot of you know I suffer from an illness that I used to really let get me down. In fact last year I would have stayed indoors all the time, not because I wanted to but because I was too afraid to leave, but I have worked so hard to overcome this and so this summer I want to get out there and see the world and you should too! Don't let things stop you from doing something you want to, just live your lives!

Lots of Love
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment