Tuesday 28 April 2015

Tunesday Tuesday- April




Hey guys! Taking a little procrastination- i mean revision, break to bring you my monthly music post. Running down the chart and giving you a look at the songs I personally have been listening too! Let's have a look at the UK top ten at the moment!

1) See you again- Wiz Khalifa ft Charlie Puth 
this is on the fast and furious soundtrack! I actually thought this was Sam Smith first hearing it, sorry Charlie! This is a really lovely song though, super emotional.
2) Cheerleader- OMI
I love this song actually, it's really catchy, I hear loads of people singing it round school because it's just caught in everyone's heads!
3) Hold my hand- Jess Glynne 
I downloaded this for my trip to Austria and so it reminds me of there, such a feel good uplifting song!
4) Stronger- Clean Bandit
Clean Bandit are so talented I think, I love them so much! they're the type of band i'd love to see live I bet they're fantastic. I love the gospel tone running in this.
5) Jealous- Nick Jonas
I fell in love with Nick when I found out he too loves PB&J sandwhich's. It's really nice to see him having a go at making it as a solo artrist, I was a massive Jbro fan back in the day, me and my sister still listen to all their old songs.
6) Lean on- Major Lazer x Dj Snake 
I like the drum beat that runs through this and the Indian theme, it's really fresh!
7) King- Years and Years
This song has been in the top ten for so long now! It's such a different and unusual song with a really good beat.
8) Firestone- Kygo ft Conrad
Super catchy, I like the lyrics to this too!
9) Sugar- Maroon 5.
Another song that has been in the charts for ages. I can't get enough of the video it's so cute!
10) can't stop playing- Dr Kucho! & Gregor Salto
I actually really like this song, i love beats like these ones they make you want to get up and move!

My Playlist for April:
1) Last Party- Mika
2) Ghostown- Madona
3) Bills- LunchmoneyLewis
4) Warriors- Imagine Dragons
5) Blood Hands- Royal Blood

As always you can find this months playlist and all my other playlists on my youtube channel here!
Also reminder you have 5 days to enter my givaway to win a copy of All the Bright Things and copies of Jennifer Nivan's favourite books! Details are in the post below this one or click on the link in my pinned tweet on my twitter page at ellie_smithxo
Lots Of Love
Eleanor x

1 comment:

  1. Can honestly say that Cheerleader and Stronger are my two monthly favourites! <3 xx

    nessiehere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete