Sunday 26 April 2015

Penguin Platform givaway! Win a copy of "all the bright places" and a copy of Jennifer Niven's favourite books

Hey guys! I'm really excited to be sharing this with you today. I want to tell you about a new platform set up by Penguin, connecting young people and their love of books! I also get to host a givaway where you can win Jennifer Niven's "All The Bright Places" and a copy of her favourite books which are mentioned in this video!

What the platform is:
"A new online community for people aged 16- 19, where they can share and discover the stories that they love"
Operating through social media, this website includes things like interviews with authors and writing advice for young writers and potential authors out there! Due to the success of YA books, this is a great place to swap and share books that you love and discover new ones out there. As a massive YA novel fan myself, I'm really excited for this and I know that a lot of my readers are too which is why I know you'll love this givaway!


Watch this video about Jennifer Niven's favourite books here to see what books you could win! You have seven days before I close this givaway! Goodluck!
Lots of love
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment