Wednesday 25 February 2015

Tunesday Tuesday February



Hey guys! It's time for my monthly music post, a day late I realise but yesterday I went to see the script who were awesome btw! So today I'll be running through the chart and showing you my own playlist and someone who I think will make it big. Lets have a look at the chart.


1) Love me like you do- Ellie Goulding
This is such a power ballad, it's quite slow but I think it will grow on me
2) Take me to church- Hoizer
Omg I love this song so much! I would have put it in my playlist had it not been in the charts, it's so moving and I just love it.
3) Uptown Funk- Bruno Mars
Love this song too, so upbeat and fun
4)Earned it- The weekend
Coming from one of the most controversial films this obviously has a very seductive feel to the song, although it's not really my type of music.
5) fourfivesecconds- Kanye West, Rhianna and Paul Mccartney
I'm really loving this song at the moment actually, such a good mix of artists!
6) Gravity- DJ Fresh ft Ella Eyre 
Two of my fave artists this is a dream team I can't believe I never thought about it before, This song is gonna be huge!
7) Sugar- Maroon 5 
The video for this is amazing so funny and cute! Made me cry a little! Another great song from Maroon 5.
8) The nights- Avicii
Avicii is one of my fave artists actually I just adore all his songs
9) Doing it- Charlie XCX  ft Rita Ora
Another dream team, although there's just something about it that just doesn't make it outstanding!
10)Thinking out loud- Ed Sheeran
This song has been in the charts for so long, just adore it!

My Playlist
1) Good girls- 5 Seconds of Summer
2) Red- Taylor Swift
3)Not right for you- The Script
4) Cops and Robbers- The Hoosiers
5)Animals- Maroon 5
6)The Party- Singtank

Star of the month: Singtank
These French Siblings create some absolutely fantastic songs absolutely adore them at the moment, they definitely need more recognition, some songs make you want to dance others make you want to cry, you all need to listen to them!

Thats it guys see you next week
Lots of Love
Eleanor x  

No comments:

Post a Comment