Wednesday 27 August 2014

Tunesday

Hey guys! I realise this is Wednesday but since I was super busy yesterday I had no time to post tunesday! Anyway let's have a look down the top ten in the chart today.


1) Lovers on the sun- David Guetta 
Loving this song, it has such a cool western feel that I totally adore, another great track from Mr Guetta
2) Am i wrong- Nice&Vinz 
This song actually came out over a year ago and it's good to see it back!
3) Rude- Magic 
My sister has been singing this ever since she first heard it back in July and honestly I'm not even sick of it yet. For me this has been the summer anthem this year!
4) Shake it off- Taylor Swift
I have mixed feelings about this song. On one hand it's such a feel good song and Taylor looks hot here but at the same time it kinda makes me cringe a little and it just doesn't sound like taylor? I get that she's doing different styles but it's not that it's that her voice sounds completely different like it's not even her.
5)My head is a jungle- Wankelmut and Emma Louise 
This isn't really my type of music but it's catchy and the video reminds me of Keiesza hideaway!
6)Love runs out- One republic
I am a massive one republic fan I think their songs have such good heavy piano beats going on in the background that make you feel on top of the world and complete with a kooky video this song is one of my favourites.
7) Budepest- George Ezra
Still adoring this song. George has an amazing voice and of what I've seen of him he seems like a really nice guy too. This song is amazing.
8) Don't- Ed Sheeran
I love the album Multiply and I'm pretty sure everyone else does too. Although I don't think don't (see what i did there) is my favourite song on the album (that's got to go to "I'm a mess") I still really love the typical Ed Sheeran beat and I'm still in love with the song.
9) Tonight- Union J 
These boys never fail to make an upbeat and happy song I wan't to jump around too.
10) Ghost- Ella Henderson
So glad this is still in, even if it's just made it. Ella's voice never fails to amazing.

I have two playlists today since I missed last months! So first my July Playlist:
1)If i go- Ella Eyre (One to watch)
2)Clint eastwood- Gorillaz
3) Please don't say you love me- Gabrielle Aplin
4) Emily- Mika
5) Girls- Marina and the Diamonds
6) Doom and Gloom- Rolling Stones.
You can get this playlist here

August playlist:
1) Heart by heart- Demi Lovato
2) Warrior- Beth Crowley
3)Run boy run- Woodkid
4) Human- Gabrielle Aplin
5)Angel with a shotgun- The cab
6)any other way- We the kings
You can get this playlist here

My star of the month is Ella Eyre.
This 20 year old british singer made her name by being part of Rudimentals waiting all night. Now she's realised many songs of her own and is going to make many more. You need to add this girl to your playlist as something tells me we're going to see a lot more of her.

Okay Guys that's it! I'll see you all soon.
Lots of love
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment