Thursday 7 September 2017

Fashion and beauty haul! Primark, New look, Superdrug

Hey guys! I am really excited for today's post because I am doing a rather large haul. I literally cannot remember the last time I did a haul and showed you guys my recent purchases I just always forget to! I also don't very often buy a lot of clothes at once, I usually buy the odd bit here and there so it's never really a "haul"  but since I am going back to uni I thought I would treat myself to some new clothes now we're going into Autumn Winter. Just as a disclaimer I want to apologize for my pictures of the clothes I literally don't have anywhere to hang them so you could see them well so they're hung up on my curtain rail and some of the colours don't look right so I will point out the colours if they look wrong!


So firstly I got this dress from Primark for £5! It's a netted black dress and not really something I usually go for but I thought it would be nice for Autumn with some tights and boots and a coat. I styled it the other day with gold layered necklaces and a black choker and it looked really nice!

I also picked up two pairs of jeans from the sale in New look. The first pair is these pale blue ripped jeans which I love but probably isn't the most wintery so I am trying to wear them a lot now as I am such a wuss when it comes to the cold and I won't want to wear them when it gets colder. These were £10


The second pair of jeans is an olive colour. I love this colour, you will notice I have gone a bit kharki/ olive color crazy this haul but I didn't own anything in this colour before this haul and I think it's a really nice autumn colour. These were £12


I picked up this super soft minky grey coloured jumper from Primark. It is so comfy and soft and I am looking forward to using it this winter! I have a lot of jumpers so I tried to stay away from them in this haul because I am not desperate for them but I could not resist this one. I think this was £10.

So I tried to get a few skirts this haul as I really want to get more into them! I think they're really autumnal and I am trying not go out of my comfort zone a bit more when it comes to fashion, I've always been such a jeans gal. The first is this lovely corduroy burgundy skirt. This was £8 I believe from Primark.

I picked up a few little accessories too. Firstly I got some more scrunchies. These ones are thinner than any scrunchies I have! I personally think that having a scrunchie in compared to a normal hair bobble makes an outfit look a lot more put together and can be a good way to add in a pop of colour into your outfit. I also picked up these cute fluffy owl slippers. They were £5 and I love them! They are complete with wings and tail.

The other skirt I picked up is this minky grey fake suede skirt. It has a zip detailing down the back which is really pretty and I think this will look cute with ripped jumpers. This was £8.

 I picked up this (very creased) khaki shirt from Primark for £13. I love this shirt! It needs an iron before I wear it obviously but it's really versitile. As I am only 4ft11 I can wear this shirt as a dress. If you are taller than me I don't think you will be able to get away with it as a dress! But It can also be worn as a jacket and as a top too. The front of the top can be easily tied up, making it shorter so I can wear it with jeans as a top too. I think I will get a lot of wear out of this.


 Potentially my most exciting purchase of this haul are these grey shoes. They have the studding and fake bucklings on just like the Chloe Susanna shoes. Primark also do an exact copy of the Susanna shoes with the star pattern on too, but these don't have the star pattern on. These were my most expensive purchase at £16,
Finally, from primark, I picked up a khaki ribbed top! This will look nice with my new skirts and jeans and will be great under jumpers too. This was £6.


I also picked up a few items from Superdrug too since this is me we are talking about! I got the collection power in translucent which I am excited to try. I also got a Maybelline colour sensational lipstick in the colour coffee craze which is a nice glossy finish brown lipstick. I think it will be the perfect transitional lipstick for going into Autumn. I also picked up the MUA wet look eyeliner. It was £2 and I wanted to buy a cheap one so I can practice my eyeliner!



Thank you for reading this post (if you are still reading!) It was quite a long one but I really love everything I have picked up.
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment