Thursday 29 June 2017

June 2017 favourites

Hey guys! I haven't done a favourites since January and so I thought it was time to do one for this month. Here are the things I have been loving in June!


Firstly, one of the things I loved this month was the new series of Orange is the New Black. I have heard some mixed reviews about season 5 but I really liked it! Oitnb is my favourite tv show and I am so excited for the new series, definitely not happy I have to wait another year.


Another thing I have been loving this month is the Garnier summer body moisturiser. Now that the weather has got nicer I've been loving tanning and I feel like this helps to give a nice sun kissed look.

Also on the theme of tanning, another thing I have been loving is the Superdrug's own Solait dry oil fake tan. This is one of the best fake tans I have ever used and I will be doing a full review of this next week so keep your eyes peeled if you want to see that.

A fashion thing I have been loving are these coppery converse type shoes from Primark! I love the colour of these and have been wearing them none stop since I bought them.

A book I have been loving this month is Johnathan Strange and Mr Norell by Susanna Clarke. It's set in the 1800's about magicians and faeries and all things strange and mystical. Despite being written in 2005, it is written in an old-fashioned writing style, although I would say it is easier to read than a Bronte book, however, I do find I have to read each sentence twice to really understand it. I have not finished this book yet but when I do I will probably do a review of it.

Finally, the last thing I have been loving this month is an App. It is the Nike+ fitness app and if you saw my last post all about the apps I use, you will have seen me talking about this before. It's a free fitness app and it gives you workout plans to suit your lifestyle and fitness level. Since I have broken up for the summer, I have not been as active as I was at university, I usually walk at least 40 minutes a day at uni but at home, I have been pretty sedentary so I have been loving this to get me moving!

I hope you enjoyed this post! What are some of the things you have been loving this month?
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment