Monday 5 June 2017

Beauty UK product review

Hey guys! I hope you are well! So I've just broken up for my summer holidays and I couldn't be happier. To celebrate, I am doing one blog post every single day this week with a mix of beauty books and lifestyle posts and I am starting with a review of some Beauty UK products. I was very lucky to receive some products a few weeks ago but I've just been so busy that I have not had time to write a post on them so I am excited to finally be getting around to writing one!





Ultimate Contour Palette:
I have never owned a cream contour palette until this was sent to me! I usually go for powder, however, this has changed my mind. It comes with three shades, a highlight bronze and contour shades, all three are so natural looking and I especially love the lightest shade for popping under my eyes on a day to day basis as it makes them so much lighter! I do have to say that the colours do not come off well on my brush so I have to apply them with my fingers and then buff them in. The bronzer and contour shades are so blendable and they look very natural on the skin. This is currently my go-to contour palette.

Eyeshadow palette in no.1 Natural beauty:
This is a nice travel sized palette with lots of every day useful colours. It's a good mix of matte and shimmery colours. However, I will say that there is a lot of kick up with these shadows they really create a lot of fall out and are quite powdery. They're not the most pigmented but it definitely isn't bad and I really like this for and every day look. But it would have maybe been nice to have a matte black in the palette as the darkest colour is a dark grey rather than a black but other than that I do like this palette.

Lips Matter velvet matte lip cream in Nudge Nudge Pink Pink:
I love the formula of this liquid lipstick so much! It's so lovely and light on the lips and does not transfer or feel dry at all. Honestly one of the most comfortable liquid lipsticks I have ever tried and it stays on my lips for a long time. This colour is a lovely bright neon pink but for me, it's just not an everyday colour and so I don't get much use out of it! I would love to try some other colours though because the formula is amazing. This is how the colour looks on my lips:



Nail polish in blue crush:
I am obsessed with this nail polish I think out of all the products sent to me this is my favourite one! Nail polishes chip on my within a day sometimes but this one stayed chip free for such a long time! I couldn't believe it because that never happens! I love the colour so much such a lovely summery blue and I was just so impressed with this polish.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Have you tried any of these? What did you think?
Remember to follow me on Twitter (@ellie_smithxo) or on Instagram (littlethoughtsfromlittlepeople) to see when I post this week as the times will be a little different for each day!
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment