Monday 13 March 2017

My Netflix recommendations/ to watch list

Hey guys! So today's post is all about Netflix, my recommendations and what I want to watch! I am super stressed at the moment I have exams in a few months and three really big deadlines coming up in the next month or so too so I love just having some chilled out and relaxed time watching films and shows on Netflix. If you are like me and love relaxing and watching Netflix or are wondering what to watch next I think you will enjoy this post!




Films
1) Gone girl.
If you haven't seen this film I would defo recommend it! I loved the book and read it about two or three years ago and I was so excited to see it on Netflix! One of the rare occasions where I think I enjoyed the film more than the book which is unusual for me! Either way I would go and check this out.

2) The D.U.F.F
This is such a fun light feel good film and it really makes me laugh! If you want a fun chick flick sort of film I would recommend this!

4) Fight Club
This is quite recent to Netflix and I shamefully have only seen this recently. This is a classic film and I loved it. I would really recommend going and watching this especially if you don't know the big twist!

5) Kingsman
So I talked about this film in my favourite film post I did absolutely ages ago and I still love it and they finally put it on Netflix! I love this film I could never get bored and would seriously go watch it!

TV:
1) Orange is the new black
So OITNB is my favourite show! I cannot wait for the new series and if you're looking for a new show to get into and wondered about this then go for it! I love it!

2) Stranger Things
I really enjoyed this series! While I'm not sure it was completely up the hype I really did love it and I would still recommend watching it.

3) Fresh Meat
I haven't finished this series yet but I am loving it so far, it's a good mix of funny and drama and I love anything with Jack Whitehall! It's all about a group of students starting uni for the first time and if you're looking for something new to watch I would recommend this.

So my to watch list is so long! But these are the TV shows on Netflix that I really want to start watching soon!
1) The Crown
2) Gilmore Girls
3) Skins
4) Jessica Jones

What films and shows do you like on Netflix?
Let me know I always want recommendations!
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment