Monday 27 March 2017

My Makeup Brushes (Lancome, Real Techniques, Jack Wills and B.)

Hey guys! I hope you are doing well. Before I get on with today's post I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has supported me lately, if you don't follow me on twitter or Instagram you might not know that one of my cats had to be put down last week and it was really sad so thank you to everyone who has been sending me kind messages.

So today I am going to be showing you my makeup brushes! I love all these brushes and use them on a regular basis so I thought I'd talk you through them all.


Lancome Brushes:
1 powder brush: This is the softest and biggest brush ever and I love it for doing my powder! The only thing is that it is a bit big to set under my eyes with so I just use this for the rest of my face.

2 foundation brush: This is probably my least used brush, I personally don't like flat brushes for foundation but I do like to use this to set under my eyes since my powder brush is too big!

8 Concealer brush: Again this brush I don't use too often as I like to apply concealer with either my foundation brush or my finger, but I do use this to clean up my eyeshadow.

11 Large Shadow brush: These next three brushes I use for my eyeshadow and I love them so much. I use this one to pack on colour on my lids.

13 Angle Shadow brush: I use this brush for my crease, these eyeshadow brushes pick up so much product honestly and it's amazing.

17 blending shadow brush: This brush I use for exactly it's name! I use it to blend my eyeshadow in. It's such a great fluffy blending brush and it's great.

These brushes are on the pricier side, but they are amazing and are so beautiful and Luxe. You can buy this exact set I have here on offer for £43.33 which I would recommend getting now while you can as normally this set is £65.00.

Real Techniques:
I only own one real tecnqiue brush which I think is so strange compared to most people who have loads. This is my favourite foundation applying brush, it's the expert face brush and I love it, blends my foundation in so well. I am ordering another Real Techniques brush actually soon, I really want their setting brush for my highlighter (as I do not own a good highlighting brush and it's about time I got one!) You can buy this for £8.99 at Superdrug.

Jack Wills:
I used to have more Jack Wills brushes but as my brush collection hs grown more I have thrown out the brushes I don't use. I kept the blush brush because I think it's a really good size for a blush brush. The other is the small angled brush which I use for my eyebrows. I do really like this eyebrow brush but I think I need a new one soon, this one is quite old. This is not avalible to buy at the moment but keep your eyes out around christmas time as that is when they tend to sell these brush sets, they are a lot cheaper than the Lancome ones at around £10.

B.

I own one B. brush which are Superdrug's vegan brushes and it's the contour brush. I really like this for contouring and bronzing and it blends in really nicely. I really want to try some more of their brushes as I do really like this one.You can get this right now on the Superdrug website for £5.93 on offer which again I would go and get before the offer goes away! Otherwise, the price is £8.99.

There are all the brushes I use regularly! What brushes do you like? Have you used any of these?
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

Twitter: ellie_smithxo
Instagram: Littlethoughtsfromlittlepeople

No comments:

Post a Comment