Monday 23 January 2017

MUA velvet lip lacquer review





Hey guys! This review has been a long time coming, I have wanted to review these for ages! These are the MUA velvet lip lacquer's, they're completely matte and they last a long time! I have it in three shades, Tranquillity which is a nude, Halcyon, which is a peachy nude, and Dash which is a lovely dark pink. I have done a swatch of the colours I have, tranquillity is on the top, Halcyon in the middle and Dash at the bottom.



These dry so lovely and I don't think they are too sticky or drying either, although they are very matte so they're not exactly like putting lip balm on my lips but I don't think they're too bad! They aren't transfer proof however, they do transfer like crazy on my mugs and bottles when I'm drinking!

They're not patchy either I find one coat is good and they layer up well. I love how long they last on my lips I rarely have to top up unless I eat or drink, they're much more long wearing than some drugstore lipsticks, I find they've gone off my lips by the time I'm at uni! I would say these would last about 5 hours without eating. I find that they can be quite tough to take off and I need to give them a thorough wipe with my micellar water.

I would defo recommend these liquid lipsticks and at £3 you can't go wrong! You can pick them up from superdrug!

Have you tried these?
What did you think?
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment