Thursday 15 December 2016

Top 5 autumn/ winter drugstore lipsticks

Hey guys! Don't know if you noticed but I made some headings on my blog so it's easier for you to find posts you're interested in! I have made four main categories that the majority of my posts fit into, beauty, books, little thoughts and mental health. All my mental health awareness march posts will be under the category mental health, and all of my little motivational posts/ self -help posts and rants will be under little thoughts. Not all my posts will be put into a category, many tags, random posts and hauls will not be categorised as I don't make a lot of these types of posts anyway and I did not want to make my blog too cluttered. 

Anyway, today I am showing you my top 5 autumn/ winter lipsticks that I have been and will be wearing over the  Christmas period. All of these are really affordable, under £10. 



5) ELF Lucious Lipstick in Maple Sugar.


I love the name of this its so cute! It is a really lovely sparkly brown colour that appears darker on the lips than on my hand. It is more of a lip gloss texture even though it describes itself as a "liquid lipstick." It's a lovely colour but it doesn't last the longest on my lips.

4) Rimmel Lasting finish lipstick in Sugar Plum.
 
This is a really cool purpley lipstick which isn't a vampy purple. I love it for autumn it's really different to my other lipsticks.

3) Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting finish lipstick in 01.
A classic dark red colour perfect for Christmas parties!

2) Revlon Super lustrous lipstick in Cherries in the snow.

This is a really nice berry toned pinky lipstick which has definitely been one of my go to lipsticks this time of year. Plus the name is so festive!

1) Makeup Revolution rose gold lipstick in Diamond Life.
My favourite lipstick at the moment! I have been throwing this on nearly every day. It's quite a dark vampy pinky purply colour (it is darker on my lips than on this swatch) I would definitely recommend this, the best part is its only £3! 

Hope you enjoyed this post.
What are your favourite lipsticks for this time of year?
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment