Saturday 20 February 2016

Mental health awareness march 2016



Hey guys! In a few weeks I will be starting my mental health awareness march campaign again. This is the third year I have done this now and once again I am asking for your help! I love it so much when people get involved and it's something which can bring a lot of people together and raise awareness for different mental illnesses. Feel free to send me blog posts you have written and would like me to post. You don't have to be a blogger or anything, just to have a passion for wanting to raise awareness for mental health. This could be a story you feel comfortable sharing about yourself or others, or perhaps more of a factual post about a particular illness you would like to talk about.

If you don't want to share your own writing but would like me to write about a particular illness, then please also contact me and smitheh01@gmail.com.

If you just want to show your support, please share this so as many people as possible can see this. Help me spread word about my campaign and hopefully more people will help out! Use the hashtag #mentalhealthawearnessmarch on twitter or Instagram or google plus ect and so I can find your posts and it will help us all connect together.

Here are three of many posts I have done in the past two years, and things people have sent to me for some inspiration! I had additionally done others on  anxiety, anorexia, binge eating and OCD to name but a few other posts i have done. If you want to find others, you can find my archive at the side of the page and look at my posts in march for the last two yeas.

Depersonalisation disorder 

Trichotillomania 

Alex's story- dyslexia 

I hope you will join and/ share this to others!
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment