Tuesday 22 September 2015

Tuesday Tuesday- September

Hey guys! It's time for my monthly music post where I run down the chart and talk about my favourite songs of the month. This is a week early, the last tuesday in september is next week but since next week is my freshers week, I realised I probably wouldn't have time to do it then!



The official top 10 are:

1) What do you mean- Justin Bieber
This song has been everywhere this month! I don't mind it too much but it isn't something I go out of my way to listen to, and not something I could listen to twice in a row if that makes sense.

2) Easy love- Sigala
I like the "kiddie" part of this with the young voice's and the young Michael Jackson feel, it's fun and summery which is nice as we head into the colder months!

3) How deep is your love- Calvin Harris
I did slate this a lot last month and I enjoy it a little bit more although maybe it has been around just a bit too long now!

4) Don't be so hard on yourself- Jess Glynne
 Love Jess so I do really like this song although maybe not as much as her other songs actually! It's a lot slower that her others so that might be why although I do like the lyrics.

5) I can't feel my face- The Weekend
This song makes me laugh, the lyrics crack me up and I have loved singing this out loud in the car!

6) Fight song- Rachel Platten
I love this song so much! It's actually in my playlist which you will see down below. It's so empowering and fun to sing out lout too. A great power ballad!

7) Marvin Gaye-Charlie Puth ft Meghan Trainor 
I love this song too! This is one of my fave songs at the moment it's so fun and makes me want to dance.

8) Peanut Butter Jelly- Galantis
Another song which makes me laugh a lot. I find the lyrics really funny, it's not normally my style of music but I do like it.

9) Intoxicated- Martin Solveig & GTA
This isn't really my fave song in the top 10, I like the backtrack a lot but I like good lyrics too and these don't really make me want to sing out which I love to do.

10) Aint nobody- Felix Jaehn ft Jasmine Thompson
Her voice is a little bit like Ellie Goulding I think! I do like this song but I haven't heard it as much this month, maybe I just haven't been listening when it's on the radio!

My Playlist:
 She's kinda hot- 5 seconds of summer
Fire Under my feet- Leona Lewis
Fight song- Rachel Platten
Cut the cord- Shinedown

You can find this and all my other playlists here.

What have you been loving this month?
Lots of love
Eleanor x


No comments:

Post a Comment