Tuesday 11 August 2015

If you don't do it...someone else will



Hey guys! Todays little thought is based around something which came to me the other day while I was in a bookshop. I am constantly coming up with new ideas for novels, I love to create scenarios and characters and plan out novel ideas- ideas that I will probably never write. While I was in the shop, I picked up a book and read the blurb of a book which was very similar to an idea I had once had, almost identical. Which really got me thinking about how if you don't go for something, someone else will.

This happens in cases such as jobs too, if you don't go for that job or aren't as persistent, someone else will and they will get the job you wanted. I think life is too short to simply sit back and hope things come your way, nine times out of ten you have to peruse something you want to. At the end of the day, it's your loss if you don't.

It goes with the idea of "get up and get it." There is little point in waiting or hanging around, if you have an idea or you want to do something, just do it before someone comes up with the same idea. In relationships too, all relationships can be worked on and if you don't show your partner respect and love, someone else will do and you will loose your relationship.

It has been seen in history many times, two people come up with similar ideas and yet we only remember one name. Always pioneer your ideas!

Lots of love
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment