Sunday 12 July 2015

Blogger interviews #4- alicevictoria

Hey guys! It's time for another blogger interview! This time with a girl called Alice who runs Alicevictoria a fashion and beauty blog, who occasionally does food posts and lifestyle posts! You can find her blog here Hope you enjoy!


1) Where did the name behind your blog come from?
 My name for my blog really isn’t very original, alicevictoria is my first and middle name. 

2)Why did you decide to start blogging?
 I loved reading blogs and still do. I loved the photos the content and just generally being nosy into other people 
lives. This inspired me to create my own.

3) What are you most looking forward too this summer?
 This summer I am very much looking forward to our annual family holiday. I have brought some gorgeous summer pieces which I am rather excited to wear! 

4) If you could give one piece of advice to your younger self what would it be?
 A piece of advice that I would give to my younger self would be just enjoy all the small moments and not to worry so much! 



5) What type of things do you blog about?
 My blog is mostly based around fashion and beauty, however I do write about lifestyle and food recipes.
 
6) Do you have any favourite bloggers? If so who and why?
I have a few bloggers who’s blogs I always have to keep up to date. Beauty Crush - I love Sammi’s stye, she is my fashion icon! A Girl and a Beauty Blog - I always look forward to the post ’This Week I’ve been’ and love everything about this blog the photography and the contact plus Siobhan is such a lovely lady! The Small Thing Blog - Kate has two gorgeous little sons who are beyond cute, I love there down to earth ‘real’ world blogs post as well as all the hair and make up tutorials. Three of my top favourites bloggers! 

7) What are your top beauty products that you could not live without?
 My top beauty products that I can not live without; Nars Sheer Glow Foundation, Benefit Hoola Bronzer and lastly Too Faced Better Then Sex Mascara!

8) Why is blogging important to you?
My blog is my little happy place, that is why it is so important to me. 

9) Do you belive in the concept of luck or fate?
 I do believe to some extend of luck and fate. I think that all the actions and decision help to contribute to what is around each corner in our lives. 

10) A random fact about yourself?
 I danced for 14 years! 

I hope you enjoyed this blog! If you would like me to interview you about your blog, email me at smitheh01@gmail.com or comment with your email!
Lots of love
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment