Friday 9 January 2015

Plan's for Little Thoughts from Little People in 2015





Hey guys! Towards the end of last year I started to come up with a plan for my blog that I was really happy about. There was a time when I did posts randomly when they came into my head although tried to do one a week. Last year I planned all my posts on the days I did them and this year I am doing the same because I find it really effective to plan. I will do a post all about my organisation in the next few weeks. Initially, my blog was all about helping people, and that was the reason for me blogging and I still really want to keep that up. Since then I have branched out a little to beauty, books and music and more and I really wanted to keep doing that type of post too. So I have come up with a weekly plan of what I'm doing this year!

I will be posting three times a week (hopefully!) Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays.

Tuesdays= little thought days. This are the days I will be doing my usual little posts full of advise and really aimed at helping, motivating and improving your being and self confidence and what things are good for you and some new perspectives on life that may bring something new to you and help you on this rollercoster of life.

Fridays= random days. These will be the days I may review things, just have a chat, a debate, a pinterest board, a little thought or just absolutely anything I feel like doing!

Sundays= challenge days. I am on day 9 of my 100 days of happiness challenge and I'm uploading a weeks worth of days. After, I have a few more challenges such as photography challenges ect ect and so I will be doing these type of ongoing posts on every sunday!

Every final Tuesday of the month will be my tunesday, my music post where I run through the chart and post my own playlists all of which you can find from april last year up until now on my youtube channel here so you never go without music!

I hope you are looking forward to this new line-up as much as me and I hope you continue to read and comment on my posts, it means so much to me!
Love you lots and lots
Eleanor x

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really good plan and I reckon this year your blog will really grow! <3 xx

    nessiehere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you that's such a lovely thing to say! I certainly hope so!:') xxx

    ReplyDelete