Sunday 16 November 2014

Witch Concealer stick review




Hey guys! So today I wanted to show you my absolute holy grail product and the product that has been in the longest in my make-up case. I have literally used this product since I was twelve, since I just started to use make-up and have used it almost ever day for the past five or six years. The concealer is a little sick and I'll show you a swatch here.


This product has special spot fighting ingredients and so can be used directly on spots to cover them and also reduce them and not clog up skin like a lot of concealers. I think that's why I was so drawn to this product as when I first started out with make-up I didn't want anything to be bad for my skin, so I would just use this on my face without any foundation or anything, just simply to cover up blemishes.

One downside of this product however is that it only comes in one shade. This shade is also quite orangey so I have to make sure it's blended in really well and that it doesn't look really orange. Also clearly there isn't a shade for people with darker skin (although they do do the witch tinted moisturiser in different shades and there is one for dark skin and that also fights spots and can be used as a foundation.) It's about five pounds and lasts a fair old while so I don't think it's too expensive and I've found a few shops where I can get it for about three pounds.

The texture of this product is really nice too, it's creamy and rubs in well into my skin! I do think that this product is not as heard of as it should be especially as it's really good quality product and is a really staple concealer that I always keep in my handbag or on my make-up table.
Lots of love
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment