Tuesday 27 May 2014

Tunesday


Hey music loversss! It seems like zero time since I last made one of these huh. I promise I have more posts lined up for next month i've just been so busy revising! Anyway lets have a look at the top 10 this week!
1) Stay with me- Sam Smith 
I'm quite a big fan of Sam Smith and this is a really pretty song for a guy with a really good voice, it's really catchy too, like money on my mind and I think this guys got way more hits ahead of him.
2) Waves- Mr Probs
This is still in the charts from last week, it's so summery it hurts you can literally hear the waves in the background which is awesome.
3) Dangerous love- Fuse ODG ft Sean Paul
Sean Paul has some absolute bangers, they're so catchy and this one is no different. It's really summery too with a really great beat.
4) I will never let you down- Rita Ora 
My baby! I've had a crush on Miss Ora for like ever and she's looking perf in this video, she looks great with short hair! I've been signing this song like all month, love it as much as I love her.
5)Extraordinary- Clean Bandit
Clean Bandit's new song is as amazing, if, even not more amazing, than rather be. Becoming increasingly obsessed with these, their beats are perf.
5)All Of Me- John Legend
Still infatuated with this song and it seems like you guys are too!
6)Summer- Calvin Harris 
I love Calvin Harris...and his accent...and his face. The video has like hella half naked woman dancing which annoys me but I do actually really like the song.
8) Only Love Can Hurt Like This- Paloma Faith
I love Paloma! so much she's so beautiful! This song is awesome just like her voice! Gah I could listen to her forever
9) Hideaway- Kiesza
This song is still in the charts, it's literally always on the radio I think which gets kind of repetitive, but it's still a good song
10) Love Never Felt So Good- Michael Jackson
it seems this guy can still get into the charts when he's dead huh! Technology is great.

What I've been listening to this month:
1)Arabella- Arctic Monkeys
2) I'll follow you down- Shinedown
3) Post Cards- James Blunt
4) Snow- Red Hot Chilli Peppers
5) Cinderella- Draughty
5) I Believe- Christina Perry
6) Heart- The Pretty Reckless
7) Silhouettes- Of Monsters and Men
8) Wildest Moments- Jessie ware

You can get the youtube playlist for these songs and listen to them all here.

Star of the month:
Jessie Ware
Jessie is a British singer and songwriter from London and I have been listening to her for the past few months or so. Her music is pop soul type with some R&B and perfect and she's just so classy and beautiful and you all definitely need to check this girl out!

I'll be back sometime this week for a little review hopefully! Love you all,
Eleanor x

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I love all of these songs! <3 xx

    (BTW I nominated your blog for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, which you can see here: http://nessiehere.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html)

    nessiehere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete