Thursday 3 October 2013

what I've been up to...

Little side note today! I'll get back to my usual blogposts soon I just thought I'd make a little note about what's going on in my life. Point number one is a while a go I made a post on a family friends loss of their son. Last week I think it was, maybe the week before, I went to a meeting about a charity going to be set up by the family in memory of Elliott. They're not sure on the details and that was what the meeting was all about, deciding on a purpose. Some others and I had a discussion on the website for it and came up with some good ideas for it. I feel strongly about getting involved in this and will post more when I find out more. There is also the possibility of, at the end of the school year, going to India for three weeks. I'm not certain if I'm going yet, it'll certainly be a once in a life time opportunity and something that I've never done before. It's a charity based organisation, so I will be employed by them, to go out and live with a family and help build toilets to make a difference in someone's life. I'll have to fundraise a lot of money, I think its going to be scary but rewarding so I will keep you up to date on all of those things.
Will resume normal blogposts as usual probably next week, if you have any idea as to what you'd like me to blog about please don't hesitate to ask!
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment