Tuesday 30 June 2015

Tunesday Tuesday-June




Hey guys! It's time for my monthly music post, where I run down the chart and talk about my playlist this month! First of all lets look at the chart!

1) Not Letting go- Tinie Tempa ft Jess Glynne
I love Jess Glynne, at the moment she is everywhere and I have no problem with this! I really like this song too, it's really fun and summery!

2) Are you with me- Lost frequencies
This is another summer song for me! Its easy to get the hang of because it just repeates itself so its perfect for singing in clubs!

3) Want to Want me- Jason Derulo 
Gotta love a bit of Jason, his songs are always so fun and this is no exception. Really good beat to dance to i love this man.

4) Shutup and Dance- Walk The Moon 
This is another really fun song, one to dance around the kitchen when you're supposed to be doing chores kinda song.

5) Lean on- Major Lazer x DJ Snake
I think this song has a really good beat but I think there are a few problems with the music video in the way of cultural representation.

6) Cheerleader- OMI
This song feels like it has been around forever! It's so annoyingly catchy

7) I don't like it I love it- Flo Rida ft Robin Thicke 
I think this is summery and a fun song but I really don't like Robin Thicke sorry, he really puts me off this song.

8) Trap Queen- Fetty Wap
This isn't really my type of music but I think it's one we'll be hearing a lot over the summer!

9) Five more hours- Deorro ft Chris Brown 
Super catchy song! I really love the beat in this too.

10) Runaway- Galantis 
I really love this song, it's one of my faves at the moment I think!

My Playlist:
Brandon Flowers- I can change
Marina and the Diamonds- Savages
Muse- Dead Inside
Zac Brown Band- Toes
Fleetwood mac- Tusk
Mans Zelmerlow- Heroes
Fatman Scoop- Be Faithful

You can find my June Playlist and all my Tunesday playlists here  if you want to check these songs out!
If you want music updates download the app or look on the website XNUG.tv which is a website I write for and updates you everyday on the musical happenings in the world!
Lots of Love
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment