Monday 10 April 2017

Spring/ Summer Lipsticks

Hey lovlies, I hope you've been enjoying the sunny weather! It's been cooling down a bit now but I hope you've all been doing something fun and not stuck inside and revising like me! Now that the sun is starting to show itself I have started to wear my spring and summer lipsticks a bit more and I thought I would show you some of my fave ones and the ones I have been loving.




From left to right, MUA shade 7, Loreal Blush Fever, Revlon Lip Butter Strawberry Shortcake, Beauty UK Corraly Incorrect, No7 Tangerine Twist, MUA lip Laquer Halycon. 

Firstly, a brand new lipstick that I absolutely adore for this time is the MUA lipstick in shade 7. If you had seen my little Superdrug haul over on my Instagram you would have seen this was something I picked up in my £20 haul. First of all this is only £1 which is insane and it's such a lovely pinky nude with a hint of coral and its just gorgeous, I would recommend definitely getting, for only £1 you can't go wrong! It doesn't have the longest staying power but it's not too bad and it's a lovely finish and not drying.



Secondly, my Loreal colour riche lipstick in the colour blush fever (256). It's a really similar colour to the MUA one (the swatches look identical in these pictures but this one is more pink and less coral).I adore for this season! I've missed wearing this over the Christmas period! It's a really pretty shimmery pink and it's so pretty! But I am disappointed with the wear for me thats the only downside with this product, it barely lasts for any time before it fades but it is still gorgeous.



Another one of my favourites that I only ever wear around this time is the Revlon lip butter in strawberry shortcake. The Revlon lip butters have actually discontinued this and my other favourite lip butter which is really annoying (boo you Revlon) but if you really want this you can get it on ebay or amazon. This is a really light pink sheen and its really pretty for the summer.



Another favourite which is quite difficult to get ahold of (Sorry I didn't realise so many of them are no longer made!) is the Beauty UK Posh pout lipstick in Corally Incorrect. Again you can get this for about £4 on amazon and I definitely will be repurchasing it! Okay this lipstick is quite special to me, if you guys have read some of my really old posts you might know that the Posh Pout lipsticks were the first lipsticks I ever got and I fell in love and I got three shades, all three of which I use still despite having them for an eternity! The lipsticks were on of the first beauty product I ever reviewed but I wrote it as a guest post and I can't remember whose blog I wrote it on gah! Anyway nostalgia aside, this is a lovely coral sheen and so lovely for this time of year. The staying power is quite good too!



My only lipgloss in this spring collection is the No7 high shine lipgloss in Tangerine twist. It's a really nice coral gloss and I like to put this on over the top of the Corally incorrect lipstick too.



Finally, the MUA velvet lip lacquer in Halcyon is such a lovely peachy nude which is lovely for this time of year! You guys know I love these lipsticks and I'll put a link to my review of them here! It's so lovely and definitely one of my favourite spring lipsticks (Although I wear it all year round because it's my fave)



I hope you enjoyed this post! What are some of your favourite spring lipsticks?
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment